Pediatric nurse’s work combined with doctors, and other interdisciplinary health professionals, to provide health care and information about disease and treatment plans to their patients and their families. They can work in hospitals, clinics, public health, community centres, and private practices. Depending on each patient's particular treatment plan, Pediatric nurse’s job duties may contain administering medications, placing Intra Venous lines on patients, and administering other kinds of therapies. Some of the Pediatric Nursing in infectious diseases includes HIV/AIDS treatment, Multidrug-resistant organisms, Clostridium difficile, Adolescents with Down syndrome.
- Pediatric abusive head trauma
- Acute pain management in children
- Advanced pediatric assessment
- Cerebral palsy in children
- Children with down syndrome
- Multidrug-resistant organisms
- Adolescents with down syndrome